STATE OF WISCONSIN
TOWN OF MONROE, GREEN COUNTY
The Town Board of the Town of Monroe, Green County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Thursday, September 21, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. at the Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI. Communication of this public meeting has been provided to the requisite news media.
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes from last town board meeting, after any corrections have been rectified
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on new contract and revaluation from Associated Appraisal Consultants
- Discussion/possible action on Zoning change for Santos Tinoco at 1506 31st Avenue, for a new grocery store
- Discussion/possible action on Holding tank install for Santos Tinoco at 106 31st Avenue
- Discussion/possible action on Conditional Use Permit for Jim Becker at County KK outlet
- Discussion/possible action on opening County N from Iliff Road south into Monroe for ATV / UTV use
- Discussion/possible action on noise complaints regarding Olson Logging company on Monroe/Sylvester Road
- Discussion/possible action on letter from Knoke & Kind Law Office regarding Steinmann Family property
- Discussion/possible action on Green County Treasurer tax collection agreement
- Discussion/possible action on updating the ATV / UTV Ordinance
- Discussion/possible action on Intergovernmental Agreement with the Town of Sylvester
- Discussion/possible action on plan for winter equipment and supply preparation
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved
- Green County Board of Supervisors Town Representative Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Road/Maintenance Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Clerk’s Report
- Set next meeting date
Meeting notice posted this 20th day of September 2023, on the Town’s website at www.townofmonroewi.gov, the Monroe Town Hall and Recycling Center, N3302 Monroe Road
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at [email protected] or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at [email protected] or 608-558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: