NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR TOWN OF MONROE, GREEN COUNTY
Notice is hereby given that on Thursday, November 17, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. at the Town of Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI, a public hearing on the Proposed 2023 Budget will be held.
Immediately following the Public Hearing, a Special Town Meeting will be held to approve the town tax levy for 2022 taxes payable in 2023.
The proposed budget in detail will be available at the public hearing.
SPECIAL TOWN MEETING OF ELECTORS NOTICE
Town of Monroe, Green County
Notice is hereby given that a special town meeting of the Town of Monroe, Green County, Wisconsin, will be held at the town hall located at N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, Wisconsin, on the 17th day of November, 2022, immediately following the completion of the Public Hearing on the proposed 2023 town budget which begins at 5:30 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the 2022 total town tax levy to be collected in 2023 pursuant to s. 60.10(1)(a) of Wis. Statutes.
- To approve the total 2023 Highway expenditures pursuant to s. 81.01(3) of Wis. Statutes.
- To establish the compensation of the elected town officials for the two-year term of office, to begin April 2023, pursuant to Section 60.32 and 60.10 (1)(b)(1) of Wisconsin Statutes.
- To establish the compensation for the following positions: Patrolman I & II, Recycling Center Attendant, Election Workers, Cemetery Supervisor
- To establish the following fees: Garbage Collection and Street Lights
Dated this 2nd day of November 2022
By: Peggy Murphy, Town Clerk/Treasurer of the Town of Monroe, Green County
The regular monthly Business Meeting will follow.
STATE OF WISCONSIN
TOWN OF MONROE, GREEN COUNTY
The Town Board of the Town of Monroe, Green County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Thursday, November 17, 2022 after the Budget Hearing and Special Electors Meeting at the Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI. Communication of this public meeting has been provided to the requisite news media.
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes from last town board meeting, after any corrections have been rectified
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on Land Division request from Talarczyk Land Surveys on behalf of Joseph Najat to divide property at W6365 Wald Rd
- Discussion/possible action on Right of Way permit application from Bluebird Network for fiber optic line by Coplien Rd
- Discussion/possible action on Conditional Use Permit from R&T Blackcat Properties LLC, for land surrounding N3037 County N
- Discussion/possible action on DNR easement agreement for the trail temporary by-pass at Round Grove Rd.
- Discussion/possible action on speed limit reduction on Round Grove Rd
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved
- Green County Board of Supervisors Town Representative Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Road/Maintenance Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Clerk’s Report
- Set next meeting date
Meeting notice posted this 15th day of November 2022, on the Town’s website at www.townofmonroewi.gov, the Monroe Town Hall and Recycling Center, N3302 Monroe Road
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: