Welcome to the Town of Monroe
Green County, Wisconsin
Monroe Town is situated in the rolling hills of Green County Wisconsin. The City of Monroe is located at its southern and eastern edges. It is approximately 23 square miles in area.
Monroe is a town in Green County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,142 at the 2000 census. The City of Monroe is located partially within the town. The unincorporated community of Stearns is also located in the town.
The town has a total area of 33.0 square miles, with 1,142 people, 358 households, 303 families, and a population density of 34.6 people per square mile. With a median age of 42 years, the median income for a household in the town is $55,625 and $60,833 for a family.
- September 17, 2023 | Girl Scouts Meeting – Troop 9009 | 6:00 pm
- September 21, 2023 | Town Board Meeting | 1:30 pm
- October 19, 2023 | Town Board Meeting | 1:30 pm
- October 22, 2023 | Girl Scouts Meeting – Troop 9009 | 6:00 pm
- November 16, 2023 | Town Board Meeting | 1:30 pm
Ordinances, Documents, Permits & Forms
Wednesdays 7:00 AM til 12:00
Saturdays 7:00 AM til 12:00
*CLOSED ON HOLIDAYS
Located across from the Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road.
Recycling Center Calendar
- Recycling Center Open Saturday September 23, 2023
- Recycling Center Open Wednesday September 27, 2023
- Recycling Center Open Saturday September 30, 2023
- Recycling Center Open Wednesday October 4, 2023
- Recycling Center Open Saturday October 7, 2023
- Recycling Center Open Wednesday October 11, 2023